Hair removal often comes with a painful and uncomfortable side. Among certain sections of the masses, removing unwanted hair can even cause rashes and breakouts that can be hard to treat. Somehow, no matter how appealing different shaving methods appear to be in advertisements, they hardly ever demonstrate the comfortable results we manifest. Sure, they may help remove unwanted hair from the body, but the risk of nicks and cuts accompanies them.
What’s worse is when you attempt to use shaving methods on your back. It’s not only much more difficult to act with precision on the back but also quite uncomfortable. So, the risks of cuts increase dramatically. But various experts recommend using safe back shavers that can help make all the difference. Let’s find out about them as we dig into the pros and cons of different back shaving methods today.
Back Shavers- A Need Or Necessity?
Maintaining your manhood is not child’s play. It takes time to practice the right methods of grooming, but it always proves to be worthwhile. You see, hygiene is not only personal but also professional. Whether you are hanging out with your best buddies or interacting with a large group of people over an important conference, personal hygiene can speak volumes for itself.
The right-back shaver can amplify this thought and give your personal hygiene meaning and purpose. So, weigh the pros and cons of different back shaving methods listed down properly to map out which one is most appropriate for your personal grooming needs.
Electrolysis is a hair removal treatment conducted by a skilled professional. During the procedure, the professional inserts a thin needle into the follicles of your hair. The needle transfers a current into these follicles that quickly damage them. Once that is done, the hair is removed using tweezers, and the growth potential of hair follicles subsides dramatically.
Electrolysis can be applied on both body and facial hair. Typically, these treatments last for around 30 minutes and more. But if you are scouting for long-term results, taking multiple electrolysis sessions with a gap of one or two weeks in between can make a huge difference.
Pros Of Electrolysis
- FDA approved.
- A dependable treatment.
- Kills hair follicles with accuracy.
Cons Of Electrolysis
- A very expensive back-shaving treatment compared to all other treatments.
- Several patients have complained that it is a hurtful procedure.
2. Depilatory Creams
These are topical creams specifically formulated to eliminate unwanted hair using the chemicals present in them. They focus on dissolving the hair shaft, which eventually reduces the growth of unwanted hair in the body. It can also bring the same impacts on your back hair.
After applying this cream for a couple of minutes, you can quickly wash it off using water or clean it up with a wet towel.
Pros Of Depilatory Creams
- An affordable back hair removal method.
- Easily available.
- Do not accompany the pain.
- Helps dissolve dead skin cells.
Cons Of Depilatory Creams
- They come with chemical makeup that can be harmful to the quality of your skin.
- They may accompany adverse skin reactions.
- Hair may grow back much more quickly than other back shaving methods.
This back shaving method includes pulling hair out of the follicles physically. For those with large single stray back hair, plucking can be a convenient practice. Typically, it requires an individual to grab the hair by their fingertips and gently pluck them out using a plucker. This can also come as tweezers that are available in the market.
Plucking is generally a painful procedure which is why most people avoid attempting it indoors. Especially when you are plucking back hair, it can be quite detrimental if unused properly.
Pros Of Plucking
- Quite a quick process that can be conducted at home.
- Free once you buy a plucker or a tweezer to do the job.
- Removes the hair accurately and provides long-lasting results.
Cons Of Plucking
- A fairly painful process which is why most people avoid it.
- Requires multiple attempts to pull the hair follicles out properly.
- It can lead to rashes and breakouts on your back.
Waxing is another effective method of removing unwanted back or body hair. It can also be utilized on the face, wherein a hot paste is spread onto the skin and then covered using a special paper. Once covered properly, it is then pulled off with full force to remove any unwanted hair in the regions applied. Basically, this type of back-shaving method can remove hair from its roots, leaving long-term effects on your skin.
Pros Of Waxing
- Removes hair completely from the back.
- Leaves the skin silky smooth.
- Less likely to develop hair that is ingrown.
Cons Of Waxing
- One of the most painful back shaving methods out there.
- It can be expensive compared to certain back-shaving techniques.
- Certain types of waxes can cause skin irritation that may be very hard to treat.
- It may not be ideal for damaged skin or those that have piercings.
5. Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal acts as a permanent treatment for hair removal. So, anyone who is exhausted from removing unwanted hair from their back every day can find this treatment useful. This treatment targets your hair follicles using specially formulated lasers to subside hair growth and reduce its prospects in the long run.
Laser hair removal requires you to undergo several sittings, after which you can expect the hair growth to slow down dramatically. The effectiveness of this treatment relies on the skin tone of the individual undergoing the treatment and how it suits them.
Pros Of Laser Hair Removal
- Permanent hair removal with effectively less hair growth.
- It can be conducted on any region of your body, including the back.
- Not as painful as other procedures used to conduct back shaving.
Cons Of Laser Hair Removal
- It can take months to complete.
- Not suitable for those with dark skin tones.
- Accompanies temporary discomfort and skin irritation in certain cases.
- It can be quite costly, which eventually makes it difficult to afford on a regular note.
By far, shaving is one of the most convenient, comfortable, and painless back-shaving techniques to count on. When you fathom the pros and cons of different back shaving methods, you realize that shaving is the most impactful.
Its operation is very simple. You need to purchase a razor that is easily available in the market at fairly affordable prices. By far, Menhood’s back shaver is the most effective. It comes with a detachable housing and offers smart sensor technology to provide a smooth shave every single time. It is also painless, easy to use, and highly affordable.
Pros Of Shaving
- Readily available in the market
- Easy to use
- More affordable than most other back shavers.
- Faster and useful anywhere and everywhere.
Cons Of Shaving
- It might accompany the risk of minor nicks and cuts, but with careful shaving, that can be easy to avoid.
The Bottom Line
When you fathom the pros and cons of different back shaving methods, you will realize that back shavers are the most useful among all others. Not only are they conveniently accessible, but they are also highly impactful with long-term results. So, go get yours today because they’ve got your back!