One question that arises in everyone's head is what beard oil is, how it works, and what it does. In short, beard oil helps in beard growth, smoothens your beard, and much more. Another problem that most men face after growing their beard is that their barber can't shape the beard the way they want.
But that should not be a problem any longer as Menhood Trimmer gives you the look you deserve at home. But if you want to learn about this in detail, we can help you. Make sure you read this article for more. We promise; it will help you out in no time.
A Brief About Beard Oil
We all know what beard oil is, but most people think that beard oil for men helps increase the growth rate of your beard. However, the truth is it acts like a moisturizer that helps you keep your beard soft and the skin hydrated. Many people also claim that it helps manage the beard, mainly when it grows longer.
If your beard is not growing, you should shave all the hair using the Menhood Trimmer and then apply the beard oil. You have to apply it for more than three months for better results.
What Do You Need To Apply Beard Oil?
You can apply beard oil very easily. All you need is a long comb if you have a long beard, and if not, you don't even need a comb. Many people suggest that you should get one comb, especially for grooming your beard. However, that is not necessary; any comb having a wide and narrow section will work.
Steps Involved In Using A Beard Oil
- Pour four to five drops of beard oil for men on your palm and rub gently all over your palm. Spread the oil in the entire palm. Don't take much beard oil, thinking that it will help you grow your beard faster. Trust me, and it won't; it will only make your beard greasy, nothing else.
- Now, gently rub your palms on your cheeks in the downward direction.
- Rub the mustache with your fingertips.
- After rubbing, run a comb on your beard to spread the oil—comb in both upward and downward directions.
- Repeat the process twice only if you feel that the first process was not enough.
- Comb your beard and style it the way you want to.
When To Apply The Beard Oil
Another question that comes to everyone's mind is when to apply beard oil or which is perfect for applying beard oil. So, the right time for applying beard oil is after washing your face with warm water. Before applying the beard oil, make sure that your beard doesn't contain any water in it. You don't have to apply beard oil every day.
The Bottom Line
Before you think of keeping a beard, you need to have a few things in your grooming kit like Menhood Trimmer, moisturizer, and beard serum can come in handy. Menhood Trimmer comes with a special design and the latest technology. It also provides you a few different shades of blades that will help you give your beard a new look.
The trimmer is packed with razor-sharp technology that will help you trim your beard finely. However, if you are afraid of any nicks and scratches, you need not be afraid as it is entirely safe to use.