Every man out there has considered shaving their beard off at some point in their life. For many, the thought is fleeting, and they go on with their lives as usual, but for others, it can be a serious consideration. If you're thinking about shaving your beard completely off - and we'll teach you how to do just that!
It's time to take your beard down to size. Here are the steps you should follow in order to shave your beard off:
1) Pour a small amount of shaving cream into your hand and spread it across the area that you want to be shaved. This will help soften the hair, which makes shaving easier for both men and women.
2) Gently rub some water on top of the cream; this will help create a thin layer of moisture between your skin and whiskers, so there is less friction when razors touch them. The final result should be a smooth, close shave with no irritation or bumps!
3) Use a sharp razor and shave the area in small, gentle strokes. When you're done shaving, you should have an even and close-cut beard with no stray hairs that will irritate your skin as they grow back. It is important to choose the best razor to get a clean shave without any irritation.
4) Have a cold, refreshing drink and treat yourself to something delicious!
How To Treat Your Face After Shave?
A clean shave is a great start to the day, but it's important to remember that your face deserves some love too. Shaving can cause irritation and dryness, so you need to treat your skin accordingly! Here are some tips for how to keep those pores clear:
- Splash cold water on your face after shaving or as often as you can. This will close the pores and leave your face feeling fresh!
- Splash some apple cider vinegar on a cotton pad, apply it to your skin for 30 seconds and then rinse off with cold water. The acidity of the ACV is great for exfoliating away dead cells, which leaves room for healthy new ones to grow back.
- Apply your favourite face moisturizer to the freshly shaved area. Choose one that will work best for you and is appropriate for your skin type!
Tips and Tricks:
- To avoid razor bumps, shave in the direction of hair growth. This will help to soften them up, so they're easier to cut off!
- After shaving, use a moisturizer that is designed for facial skin with no scent if you have sensitive skin. Fragrances can be irritating for some people and cause breakouts.
- If you have dry skin, use a moisturizer designed for dry skin with no scent to avoid irritation and flaking.
- Always remember to apply sunscreen before going outside! The sun's rays can be damaging when they hit freshly shaved spots on your face.
- You could also try using an electric razor to get a closer shave with no irritation.
We hope we've been able to answer some of your questions about shaving. Remember, if you're ever in doubt or need help with anything related to grooming and hygiene-related subjects, don't hesitate to give us a call! One thing's for sure: once you start shaving regularly, it won't take long before the benefits are obvious.